Monday, January 26, 2009

125hm

Handmadeology is the brain child of Timothy Adam. If you are not familiar with his work you have to visit his blog at http://timothyadamdesigns.blogspot.com

Timothy does beautiful metal designs. He has a successful Etsy shop and has recently opened a shop on ArtFire. That is where I became familiar with his work.

But that is not all Timothy does. He has started Handmadeology as a way to offer guidance and give the tools of the trade to other online artists. I for one can use all the help I can get.

I visited Handmadeology today and was very impressed with all it has to offer. I only viewed 3 videos and read 2 articles but they were chock full of good ideas and a treasure trove of information. I found many helpful hints and can't wait to put them into being.

One of Timothy's suggestions was the importance of blogging. So I am finally getting my blog going and hope to publish it today. So click on over to Handmadeology and see what it is all about. I know I will be back often. I am sure if you check it out you will be too. You can get to Handmadeology at http://handmadeology.biz/home or just click on the sign above and it will take you there too. Have fun. I did.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't hopped over there yet, but Tim's got great ideas and I love how he tailors his info to our growing handcrafted niche.

    Looking forward to getting to know you through your blog!

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that guy is everywhere? I hope he's making a fortune!

    ReplyDelete