Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's a Dog's Life

Beau, my 11 year old Basset Hound.












Man's best friend has never had it so good. Dogs are a great source of companionship. They are always there to greet you when you come home. And they are always happy and looking for ways to please the Master. And in return we accept them into our hearts and make them a part of the family. And there are plenty of ways that we can pamper our pooches. I am as guilty as the next guy. Now that my kids are grown my Basset Hound is my baby. And I was very happy to find lots of cute things for my little buddy, little being a relative term, on ArtFire. So I want to share some of my favorites with you.



Spoiled Bratzwear





Hatz 4 Bratz



Blueberry & Lime Bullseye Jammeez











Diva Snuggle Sack




















Jackie O Collar














Pup Tart Squeaky Toy








So as you can see there are so many cool things for your special pet on ArtFire. And believe me this is just the tip of the ice berg. Spoiled Bratzwear even has a doggie wedding gown on her site in case your pooch has that special day coming up. I don't know about you but when Beau needs something I am going to shop on ArtFire. I hope you will too.


5 comments:

  1. beau is awesome! i had bassets growing up, and they are wonderful animals... you're lucky to have one... i bet he's a real joy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beau is a doll! I love all animals but dogs are my favorite of all animals. Give him a hug for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute shots you take!! Nice Blog! Are those all your dogs? I really like the look of the Artfire Rapid cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am smiling right now...those are some seriously cute items you have. I love the pic of the dog in pj's. I wish I had a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sad that my dogs go crazy with clothes.. these things are so much fun and a real kick to see them modeled in action!

    ReplyDelete