Thursday, March 19, 2009

ArtFire Jewelry Artists and Supply Shops Guild

One of the great parts of belonging to the ArtFire Community is that you get to interact with so many talented artists by participating in the forum discussions. And you also get to share ideas, learn from each other, support each other and just have fun. But for those times when you really want to ask questions, get help, share idea or just have fun with people who are engaged in the same craft activity you are you need to join a guild.

I have joined the ArtFire Jewelry Artists and Supply Shops Guild. It was started several weeks ago and is still in it's developing stages. We still are feeling our growing pains but I know it will grow, just like ArtFire has, and that it will provide me with the encouragement and support I often need. And I hope I can be there to offer the same to the other members.

So I would like to post a Spotlight that I made on By Hand with some of the featured items that members of our guild have posted. If you are a jewelry artist or a supplier on ArtFire and you would like to join this guild you can find info in the guild area on ArtFire. I think you will like it there and I look forward to meeting more artists along the way.




In this spotlight from right to left are

1. Nature Whispers
2. Liberty Doll
3. Bead Lady 5
4. Creative Haven
5. Suz Bax a.k.a. Jewelry To Keep
6. Gem Kitty
7. Bacis Creations
8. Catinalife
9. Caly's Jewelry Creations

5 comments:

  1. Suzanne, we at ArtFire.com are just so tickled that you're enjoying our site as much we enjoy having great folks like you working with us! Joining a Guild is a great way to keep your positive attitude going. Excellent! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spotlight items.
    Don'tcha just love Artfire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for including me, and thank you for blogging about our guild!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me in your Spotlight...!!! They are all gorgeous...!!!

    ReplyDelete