Sunday, August 16, 2009

I have not posted to this blog in quite a few days. Actually it's been over a week. I guess I haven't caught up from my trip yet. But it is great to be home.

Today I am featuring another ArtFire artisan. Amy's studio is Ajewelgift. She works mostly with glass and has many different items in her studio to choose from including jewelry.

But my favorites are her "dog" themed pieces. She has plates, pendants and barrettes all with dogs or paw prints on them. I have featured one of her plates and barrettes here. I am sure you can figure out why I picked this particular plate. It is on my wish list for sure.

If you haven't done so already you should check out Amy's studio. I have linked all the photos so you can click on them and travel through cyberspace to her studio. She also has really cute earrings and other assorted items. She will do custom pieces too if there is something you specifically want. Happy Shopping.



1 comment: