Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Andrea's Designs



I have to admit that I have never been much of a scarf person. In my defense I have lived in Florida since I was in the third grade. So that makes me an honest to goodness transplant. And one that has taken root and is not about to leave.

Today I visited Andrea Designs on ArtFire. I am now a scarf person. I guess I just had not been exposed to the right kind of scarves. Hers are phenomenal. The colors are gorgeous and she has so many different styles and designs to choose from.

So now you are asking yourself what is this nut going to do with a scarf in Florida. Well we do have the occasional cold snap. And if I don't want to wait for that to happen I do have family that still live in those colder places in the country. And somehow we always manage a visit when it is cold. Why I don't know but we do.

And come to think of it Christmas is right around the corner and I think they could all use a scarf. So I am leaving now and going shopping.


Pictured here are just two of my favorites. But there are many more to choose from. And several different styles and sizes. You have to buzz on over there and check them out. You will be amazed and delighted.



1 comment: