Friday, May 1, 2009

La De Da Creations

La De Da Creations, as if that name isn't fun enough, just wait until to take a stroll through this ArtFire Studio. The subtitle is eccentric, whimsical, perfectly imperfect. I think that is a great description. In Laura's own words her items are groovy, fun and crazy.

She has so many different items in her studio to choose from. There is an assortment of fun jewlery like this Peace Sign ring, jewelry displays like the one pictured here, as well as bookmarks, incense burners and even body lotions from Laura's day spa. Laura works with polymer clay which is something that I would love to learn some day. You can really use your creativity and the possibilities are endless. Once you visit La De Da Creations you will know what I am talking about.

This studio is one of my favorites on ArtFire and one I love to browse through often. Maybe it's because it takes me back to the days of my youth. I know it's definitely a fun place to shop.



Oh and did I mention that this jewelry holder glows in the dark. So break out the incense, grab the body lotion and let's all have some fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment