Monday, May 11, 2009

Where Am I Now?



Are you ready for installment #2 of Where Am I? We traveled today so we are in a new location. Can you guess where I am. To win the pair of earrings at the left here is what you have to do. Read all the clues and see if you can figure out what city and state I am in. Also, you need to go to my web page and tell me the name and/or number of the necklace that matches this pair of earrings. Every day this week I will blog with more clues to my location and hopefully by Friday we will have a winner. Here we go.................


Today we traveled for a total of approximately 7 hours. We traveled south for almost 400 miles and went through 3 different states. We drove along side a big river for most of the morning and crossed another big river in another state. We will stay in this location for several days so that we can do some hiking.


That's all you are getting out of me today. Tomorrow I will get more specific about some of the information I have given you today. So if you can't figure it out yet, check back tomorrow for more clues.


So far it has been a great trip. I can't believe that we have been on the road for over 3 weeks now. It seems like we just left. And Beau is having fun too. I am hoping to get my camera either fixed or replaced soon so that as well as giving you clues I can include pictures too. So there will be more fun as this trip progresses.

3 comments:

  1. I love this "game" even if I don't win again :-)

    Are you in Fredericksburg, VA?

    SOUTHWEST DESIGN SPIRAL TWIST SEED BEAD NECKLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fun. I would say you are closer to Richmond, VA and those earrings are so cute and would go so well with the Turq. Coral Necklace.....:) Joy aka catinalife

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both in the right state but wrong necklace. I am posting new hints today.

    ReplyDelete