Thursday, May 21, 2009

She Designs Jewelry

She Designs Jewelry is today's ArtFire crazy train featured artisan. She has a nice selection of jewelry on her site. I am featuring two of my favorites here.

From the Artisan:

Welcome to She Designs Jewelry! My name is Sheila Hendricks. Please enjoy looking through all my lovely creations! I also take custom orders, so if you have something specific in mind, please let me know. I would love to create something unique for you! I have some new ideas swirling in my mind and will be working on them in the next few weeks. I hope to be sharing those with you soon! I blog a few times a week so stop by there to catch up at http://www.shedesignsjewelry.blogspot.com

Please visit often as I add new things often. And please send me a note if I can create something special just for you! Thanks! Sheila Hendricks, She Designs Jewelry



No comments:

Post a Comment