Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rocky Creek Gems

Rocky Creek Gems is today's Crazy Train Rider on ArtFire. She has some beautiful things in her studio. Some of her bead work is phenomenal. Not only is she creative but she is very talented as well. I am showing two of my favorite pieces from her studio here but she has many more on her sight.

Here is her bio from her studio:

Rocky Creek Gems and Gifts is named for the little creek that runs through the 86 acres of our family property just outside La Grange, Texas.I have been making things for as long as I can remember. I'm not a "single-craft" person! I enjoy working with gemstones, beadwork, knitting, crocheting, quilting, sewing, embroidery--you name it! As a former middle school science teacher, I particularly love making use of unusual items.

Make sure you check out her studio. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment