Monday, April 13, 2009

Accessories By Gottjoy


Accessories by Gottjoy has a great variety of items to choose from in her studio on ArtFire including jewelry, fan pulls, pens, and bottle stoppers. All are embellished with wonderful gems or lampwork beads. Each piece is exquisite.
Here is what Joy has to say about her work:
I have been making jewelry for several years. I got hooked on it when I discovered the cool things my co-workers were making. I knew once I purchased those first beads, I was in trouble. I've been know to buy 2 or 3 strands of something I like, just in case I might need more than 1 strand. So now I will share my over indulgence with you, by selling some of these items in my destash store "GottBeads" here on Artfire.
You have to go to Joy's studio and check out all her items. If you can't find something you like
then you just aren't in the mood to shop. Go back when you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment