Friday, April 17, 2009

DJ Storeroom




Today's featured ArtFire Studio is DJ Storeroom. She has many nice items in her studio. I love her pouches and handbags.

Here is her Bio:


DjStoreRoom is registered in Singapore as a sole-prop business in 2009 February and operated by myself, a work-from-home-mother. I operate my business daily, from Monday to Friday ending at 6pm each day to focus on my family, marriage, child, friends and other commitments.




Setting goals and priorities is important to me as I seek to bring forth my greatest potential and courage in achieving sweet victory and showing magnificent actual proof in my life.

Handmade Treasures by DjStoreRoom is my creative outlet where my handmade bags and crafts are being sold. Crafting and sewing allows me to focus on my hands and my projects, and it makes my happy which in turns fuels more passion for creating. Sharing tutorials for sewing bags and more helps to create value for others while creating value for my own growth. Vintage Treasures by DjStoreRoom is where collections of antiques, collections and artefact's are sold. Every piece has their own history and story. Once gone, they will not be easily found again. Our Environment::: Smoke-Free :::::: Fur-Free :::

No comments:

Post a Comment