Thursday, April 23, 2009

We made it to Ohio


We are in Ohio. We will be here for 10 days. It is so nice to have internet again and to be able to twitter, plurk and post to facebook, artfire and blog. I never realized how much I would miss doing that.
We had nice drive north until we hit Kentucky. It was very windy and the big van really gets tossed around in the mountains when it is windy. I hope once we venture out west and I am driving with Beau that it's not that windy. It was a little scary at times.
So we will be attending Gabe's Confirmation and Jessie's communion and then just chilling with the kids. It is a little cool for this Florida lady but it is supposed to warm up into the 70's today. It was 35 this morning. Brrrrrr
And to think just a 3 days ago I was swimming in the pool with the Florida grandkids.
Beau is happy to be in one spot for a while. I think he was a little confused though. He woke me up at 4:30 this morning. That's a record for him. Hope he gets his clock back on schedule quickly.
Will keep you posted on adventures from Buckeye country. Later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment