Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Silver River Jewelry




So tonight we are at a Red Roof Inn in Loqust Grove, Georgia. And they have great internet services so I am able to do my post on Silver River Jewelry. It is her turn to be on the Crazy Train and get featured by all of her fellow artisans who are participating in the crazy train. Silver River has so many awesome items on her web page. Her tag line is Stones Metal Passion. And that is evident in her work. Here is Silver River's bio from her studio


I have a passion for my family, the outdoors and designing jewelry. I am also an avid reader and enjoy being on the water. I love summer and am not so thrilled with winter (this is an issue since I live in Ohio lol!).I love what I do. For me the whole process is fascinating. It is like treasure hunt, from finding the perfect combination of stones or beads, to manipulating the metal with hammer and fire. Digging a stone out of the ground that looks like nothing special only to open it up and find beauty inside. There is something elementally satisfying in that.

So be sure to hop on over to Silver River's site and check out all the great jewelry that is there.

Hopefully, we will be in Dayton tomorrow at my son's house. I will update then. I know he has good internet service. Yipee.

No comments:

Post a Comment