Thursday, April 9, 2009

Picard Creative


Picard Creative has some of the coolest magnets in her ArtFire Studio. She is funny, creative, witty and has a great sense of humor. I love browsing through her studio. You never know what you are going to find. And she will make custom magnets for you too. Just tell her what you want and she will whip it right up. Here is her bio from her studio.

I am a mom of a teenage boy-(he is the love of my life) I live with him, my boyfriend (sometimes, when I like him) and my 2 crazy cats- Oreo and Lilly. I own a brick and mortar shop called "The Cats Meow" it is a super cool shop which features many, many handmade items.

I am also a graphic designer and altered art/collage artist. My goal is to transition into being more of an artist/creator of fun things- I love my store, yet business is not so hot right now- so I need mulitiple streams of income. Plus, I am so creative and hyper that I cannot just sit in the shop all day doing nothing! lol
So make sure you check out Picard Creative on ArtFire. I know you will find something to make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment