Sunday, April 12, 2009

Alisun's

Alisun's Studio is our featured artisan for today from Artfire. She makes one of a kind handmade jewelry. Here is what Ali has to say about her work.

I pledge that everything in my shop is hand-crafted; is either my own design, or I have legal permission to use it. I pledge to provide my customers with the highest quality product I'm capable of producing; to treat my customers courteously; to provide them with excellent service; and to conduct my business in an ethical and socially responsible manner.


Alisun's Custom Crafted Jewelry is my full-time at-least-8hr/day obsession. I enjoy custom crafting my 3 Generations necklaces, bracelets, and Core of My Heart earrings and hope to have a selection of styles of them up on the website soon. I work in gemstone and Swarovski, with gold filled or sterling silver wire. I enjoy the look of the fine metals and crystals, and use them almost exclusively. The occasional finding or pendant will be plated, but if it is, I have noted it in my listing. Although I have a category called "custom" almost any style in my studio can be custom made for you.

1 comment: