Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bijoux Designs For You



Bijoux Designs For You is my featured ArtFire Artisan for today. The thing I liked when I visited this studio was the variety of items there. There is jewelry but also bookmarks and wine charms as well as place mats and microwave mitts.


Here is the artisan's bio from her studio:


We are a mother/daughter team who share the love of creating.Creating has been in my blood forever. First was sewing clothes for my kids when they were little and decorating the house. Then followed the art of quilting. I love the therapeutic nature of the hand quilting stitch and being snuggled into my finished creation.Then came painting on any surface that didn't move. Our final stop has landed with jewelry. The wealth of beautiful beads and stones that are available gives constant inspiration allowing us to interpret them into fun or delicate and unique creations to accent your wardrobe and home.



So stop over at Bijoux Designs For You and do some looking around. I know you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment